Start your day with the healthy meal. After we know benefit of shrimp and walnut now i want to discuss benefit of green smoothies. Green smoothies are the complete daily meal which brings valuable nutrients for health and full of benefits. It’s entirely blending of green leafy vegetables, fruits, and water, just easy to serve. It would be delightful for making your green smoothies. If you don’t like the green leafy vegetables, green smoothies are such an ideal solution to enjoy the extraordinary benefits in good taste. Green smoothies are bringing the green leafy vegetables for your health together with the delicious flavor. It’s fantastic, isn’t it?
There are a lot of variations and multipurpose ingredients to have your favorite smoothies. Green smoothies are the creativity of dish; there is no limit for the recipes. So you can serve even more massive and powerful green smoothies. For examples:
You may add two to three ginseng capsules in your smoothie
- Put a tablespoon of pure vegetable protein powder, the alkaline lupine, to keep the high protein smoothie.
- Make a powerful smoothie by adding a necessary herbal and fruit powder, four to six capsules of mace, a spoonful of spirulina or chlorella, a spoon Nettle seeds or even a spoon silicon colloid for healthy hair and smooth elasticity skin
- Prepare massive smoothies and instead of fruit, avocados, hearty flavor it with herbs, some crystal salt or herbal salt, and then serve as a tasty soup.
What should do if you have no time?
For some reason, you may have no time for the preparation of making your green smoothies. So, how to get the sweet green smoothies as if already fix and finish as a powder and instantly mix only with water, but not just a cosmetic that consists of cheap fillers and lowest artificial flavor. Indeed, it should be an excellent meal, in any case, fulfill with an unmatched wealth of vibrant antioxidant and nutrients.
High-quality smoothies powder contain fruits and leafy vegetables. It consists of more different fruits, including berries and exotic for their procurement on the road for hours. Also depending on the type of spinach or wild vegetables are also and herbs. As an extra, the powder smoothies also have potent superfoods such as mace, chlorella and the acai and psyllium as intestine nurturing particular ingredient supply. Vegetable proteins round out the recipes and ensure sustainable saturation and satisfaction.
Here, the first smoothie recipe is green leafy vegetables, fruits, and water.
Remember that do not belong in the Green Smoothie root and tuberous vegetables or vegetables such as broccoli or cauliflower.
This is the way to serve your green smoothies:
Preparation: Give 200 milliliters of water together with 150 grams crushed Greens of your choice in a blender. Mix about 1 to 2 minutes. Add 150 grams of crushed fruits and mix again, until a homogeneous drink originated. If still too heavy, dilute it with water.
Tips: if you own a powerful blender like the Vita-mix or the personal Blender, you can put all together and roughly crushed in the mixer the ingredients. In such devices, the smoothie is already done within a short time (about 30 seconds).
Avoided too great mixing because otherwise too much heat, which can damage the heat-sensitive nutrients. Also based on BlenderVersus.com it is best to put the soft ingredients on the first layer on your blender while you can put the hardest one on the top. It will help the blender easier to crush all the ingredients.
Wondering, what kinds of green leafy vegetables can be used?
Here they are:
- Wild greens such as dandelion, chickweed, logon, white Goosefoot, plantain, etc.
- Herbs such as parsley, Mint, Dill, Basil, oregano, etc.
- Sprouts such as alfalfa, broccoli, sunflower seeds, etc. (but not legume sprouts)
- Green culture vegetables such as spinach, perennials celery leaves, chard, bounce (Kale), Arugula and field salad and
- Sheets such as carrots, radish, kohlrabi, etc.
Finally, the goal is consumption the green leafy vegetables to at least 100 grams per day and upwards, there are almost no limits. You can start slowly with about 20 grams per day and Smoothie and increase the number of leaf vegetables continuously on for example two smoothies daily per 50 grams or more leafy green vegetables.
By the time, you will notice that you will love the green and also the taste.